- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
Provided administrative support to small business owners, managing calendars, email correspondence, and project coordination. Increased productivity by implementing time-saving tools. Attached is an image of an example client's schedule for the previous week. Just another task in a long list of Virtual Assistant skills! You can find more administrative support skills below!
1. Managing client's calendar/schedule
2. Set up or manage databases, systems, or applications.
3. Booking appointments and calls
4. Making travel arrangements
5. Online file management (in Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
6. Data entry
7. Generating reports
8. Creating forms
9. Preparing slideshows
10. PDF conversions
11. PDF merging or splitting
12. Drafting letters, emails, internal communication, etc.
14. Preparing agendas
15. Sending cards/gifts (for holidays, thank you's, milestone events, etc.)
16. Personal online shopping
17. Setting up spreadsheets
18. Coordinating with vendors
19. Updating member, staff, or client records
20. Uploading presentations
21. Creating questionnaires or surveys
22. Creating email signatures
23. Recruiting for new hires or other freelancers
24. Interviewing applicants
and much more!