Social Media Management and Content Creation
I’m Liv – a writer, editor, and social media manager currently working at a leading pathology magazine.
My services include: social media consulting, content creation, strategy, and management; content writing (articles, newsletters, blogs, social media); copywriting; science communication consulting; and proofreading. My social media services stretch across Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook, and range from 1:1 hourly consults to monthly social media management.
I have direct experience in social media management and strategy, writing, editing, proofreading, planning and hosting a podcast, planning and writing a weekly newsletter that is received by over 1,800 subscribers, and building communities on social media.
If you’re ready to inject some personality into your brand, build a community, or convert to sales then drop me a message and we can chat about how I can help! 🙌🏼
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
If you want to inject some personality into your brand to stand out from competitors, or perhaps you’re fed up with bland social media pages that struggle to build community or convert to sales, then let's work together!
After our initial 1 hour discovery call in which I learn about your brand, business goals, and expectations, you'll receive from me each month:
- A custom, monthly content calendar and social media strategy
- Management of one social media profile, including Instagram,Twitter, or Facebook. A second platform can be added at an additional cost, available on request. TikTok can also be added but an additional cost, and this should be discussed beforehand.
- Engaging stories if Instagram is your chosen platform.
- Content creation delivered one week in advance, including posts, stories, graphics, and videos (depending on resources).
- Check-in call every month, in which we'll dive into the analytics of the previous month and what that means for the following month's content.
- Community engagement.
To kick things off, send me a message with 1–2 lines about your brand and we'll book in a quick call to see how we can work best together.