- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
At Buzzin' Sounds (STUDIOS) we use a variety of industry-standard and hidden gem plugins in order to give you the best possible sound. Over the years, we've worked with musicians from across a wide variety of genres and at varying different stages of their careers. We use that experience to give you not only the best sound possible but give you an experience that exceeds expectations.
How does the mixing process work?
- Contact us - discuss needs and wants
- We provide a quote to you
- You send files through
- You will pay a 50% non-refundable deposit before we get started
- Wait for 3-5 business days (Mon-Sat)
- Receive your first official draft
- 3x rounds of amendments are included in the process
- You have 3 days (72 hours) to bring your amendments to us per-round
- If those 3 days pass - we will move on and proceed with invoicing for the final amount.
We can speed that process up for an additional cost.
Draft files are sent via a locked Google Drive folder. You can view and comment but cannot download. Once final payments are made we will send you a 16/24bit & 44.1/48kHz, .wav file via WeTransfer.
We ask for a minimum of 16bit, 44.1kHz, .wav files sent to us via WeTransfer. Files should be sent DRY (except any production fx).
Our working days are 10 am-10 pm (GMT), Monday to Saturday. Anything sent outside of these times will be considered to be submitted the NEXT day. I.E; If you send files through at 11:45 pm (GMT) on a Saturday, we will consider the process to start at 10 am (GMT) on Monday.