- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
Did you recently have your logo redesigned without any instructions on how to use it?
I can strategically craft a 'How to' PDF guide to help your business achieve a creative direction for your designers to generate marketing materials the right way that you and your team can be confident to use.
What's in the guide?
- Logo clearance area
- Minimum print size
- Pantone, CMYK and Websafe colour tables
- Logo positioning for printed materials
- Appropriate typography and behaviour
- Examples showing your logo in the selected applications.
This is so I can extract graphical elements and apply them in other useful ways. The other benefits are understanding the types of colours used and testing legibility at various scales.
It depends on the applications that you intend to use your logo for. The more applications, the more detailed it needs to be.
Yes you can, however this will require an additional charge (£30.00) to convert your logo to a vector Adobe Illustrator file.