Design for print
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The offer will be done or your money will be returned.
Printed publications are regaining their importance. I can help you present your message in a striking and innovative way that will impress your customers.
With an extensive background in corporate publications, publishing, editorial design and branding, I am now looking to help smaller businesses with a design for print service.
I work to a fixed fee. Following an initial consultation – free of charge, of course – I will send you my proposal with costs. If you're happy with this, we agree a timeline. You will receive digital proofs and a final, print-ready pdf.
My price includes all corrections. it is perfectly normal to make amendments once you see a proof of the job. I do not charge for such changes as long as these are reasonable – I am only happy when you are happy!
When it comes to printing, I can provide a detailed print specification so you can obtain quotes from your printer. Alternatively. I can also include the printing in my estimate.
• brochure design
• book jackets and page layouts
• logo design
• photo retouching
• infographics, diagrams and graphs
Tools at my disposal include:
• Quark Xpress
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign)
• colour proofing up to A3
• photo scanning from printed pictures and transparencies
I work from my studio in central Canterbury. Always happy to host meetings from my premises.