- Creative Designs
- Company Branding, Concepts & Layouts
- Basic Image Design & Automation (GIFs & Stickers)
- Graphic Designs
- Corporate Identity Branding
- Digital Marketing Graphics
- Print Advertising Layout
- Social Media Images
- Artwork & Photo Editing
- Front-end Web Design (No Coding)
- Basic Web Development
- Web Platform/Hub Setup
- Video Editing & Rendering
- Video File Format Compress & Convert Type
- Video & Audio Transcripts
- Video Closed Captions & Subtitles
- Proofreading & Editing
Digital Marketing Services:
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Advertising
- Content Marketing
Social Media Services:
- Social Media Plan / Strategy
- Social Media Account / Profile Creation & Branding
- Social Media Content Creation & Publishing
- Target Market / Audience Research
- Competitor & S.W.O.T Analysis
- Social Media Management & Co-ordination
- Article Writing
- Ghost Writing
- Creative Writing
- Speech Writing
- Email Writing
- Biography Writing
- Resume Writing
- Content Creation
Business Support Services:
- Marketing Plan / Strategy
- Marketing Position
- Market Research
- Target Market / Audience
- Marketing Activities
- Marketing Objectives & S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Marketing Mix
- Competitor Analysis
- S.W.O.T Analysis
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Budget
- Monitoring & Performance
- Company Profile Brochure (Creative Designed Concept & Copy written Content)
- About / Overview / Company History
- Company Vision, Mission, Statement & Values
- Company Products / Services
- Advantages / Benefits / Reasons for choosing Company
- Owner / Management / Team
- Departments / Support
- Call to Action / Contact Details
- Video, Audio & Document Translation (English / Afrikaans)
- Proofreading & Editing
- Document Typing, Proofreading & Editing
- Document File Format Compress / Convert Type / Split / Merge / Edit
- Presentations & Diagrams
- Graphs & Charts
- Data Capturing
Personal & Professional Services:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Therapy
- Life Coaching
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
The life coach definition is someone professionally trained to help you maximise your full potential and reach your desired results. They are like a supportive friend and a trusted adviser rolled into one. They’re someone who will push you to identify your goals, hold you accountable and provide encouragement throughout your journey to become a better version of yourself.
A life coach encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. You hire a coach to help you with specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions.
The relationship between a client and their life coach is more like a creative partnership than a one-way street. From your first meeting, you will:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want.
- Use your coach's’ expertise to modify goals as needed.
- Encourage self-discovery and growth.
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision.
- Foster accountability to increase productivity.
A coach helps you grow by analysing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you face and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
The exact life coach definition and the benefits you will experience depend on what your specific goals are. Some of the most common areas clients improve while working with a life coach include: - Identifying goals and defining a vision for success. - Creating professional and personal growth plans. - Identifying limiting beliefs. - Working toward financial independence. - Obtaining work/life balance. - Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively. - Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally. - Improving relationships and communication skills. - Getting promotions. - Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals. - Starting a new business or growing an existing one. - Managing an important life or business transition. - Articulating core values. Ultimately life coaching allows you to maximise your potential in any area.
Life coaching typically works in a specific, structured format, although your coach will ultimately work with you to create a custom action plan. First, you will work with your life coach to define your vision. Your coach will ask you questions like: - What is it that truly drives you? - What’s at the basis of your goals? After answering that question, you’ll work alongside your coach to identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back. - What negative things have you been telling yourself? - How have these patterns gotten in your way and how can you move past them? Finally, you and your coach will set challenging, but achievable, goals. Your coach will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position by helping you calibrate your long- and short-term goals against your core values. Assessing your current position helps you and your life coach measure your progress and identify current and potential obstacles. After this important step, you and your coach will review your resources and all courses of action available to you in order to create a plan of action. You’ll then decide which specific steps you will take and when you will take them. You will prepare for potential obstacles and decide how to cope with them. At this time, you will ensure that each step supports your end goals, while your coach will help you stay on track and monitor your progress. If your plan needs modification at any point, your coach will help you with this as well, which will empower you to stay committed.
Life coaching is charged at an hourly rate of £50 for per session.