Business Start-up Marketing Essentials
- Creative Designs
- Company Branding, Concepts & Layouts
- Basic Image Design & Automation (GIFs & Stickers)
- Graphic Designs
- Corporate Identity Branding
- Digital Marketing Graphics
- Print Advertising Layout
- Social Media Images
- Artwork & Photo Editing
- Front-end Web Design (No Coding)
- Basic Web Development
- Web Platform/Hub Setup
- Video Editing & Rendering
- Video File Format Compress & Convert Type
- Video & Audio Transcripts
- Video Closed Captions & Subtitles
- Proofreading & Editing
Digital Marketing Services:
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Advertising
- Content Marketing
Social Media Services:
- Social Media Plan / Strategy
- Social Media Account / Profile Creation & Branding
- Social Media Content Creation & Publishing
- Target Market / Audience Research
- Competitor & S.W.O.T Analysis
- Social Media Management & Co-ordination
- Article Writing
- Ghost Writing
- Creative Writing
- Speech Writing
- Email Writing
- Biography Writing
- Resume Writing
- Content Creation
Business Support Services:
- Marketing Plan / Strategy
- Marketing Position
- Market Research
- Target Market / Audience
- Marketing Activities
- Marketing Objectives & S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Marketing Mix
- Competitor Analysis
- S.W.O.T Analysis
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Budget
- Monitoring & Performance
- Company Profile Brochure (Creative Designed Concept & Copy written Content)
- About / Overview / Company History
- Company Vision, Mission, Statement & Values
- Company Products / Services
- Advantages / Benefits / Reasons for choosing Company
- Owner / Management / Team
- Departments / Support
- Call to Action / Contact Details
- Video, Audio & Document Translation (English / Afrikaans)
- Proofreading & Editing
- Document Typing, Proofreading & Editing
- Document File Format Compress / Convert Type / Split / Merge / Edit
- Presentations & Diagrams
- Graphs & Charts
- Data Capturing
Personal & Professional Services:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Therapy
- Life Coaching
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The service will be done or your money will be returned.
If you're thinking about starting a business, you likely already have an idea of what you want to offer but don't know where to start?
Once you have your business idea in place, you need to ask yourself a few important questions such as:
- What is the purpose of your business?
- Who are you selling to?
- What are your end goals?
- How will you define yourself in the market?
These questions can be answered my putting together a marketing plan which is an essential guide for all start-ups, providing valuable insights and a clear strategy for achieving business goals.
A creative design concept could be created to form a corporate or company profile brochure which informs the reader of your business's history, the resources, service offering, expertise and location. This may be compiled by utilising the marketing plan documentation and information along with a few extra inputs which will be assessed as per request.
A marketing plan will typically include the following elements: - Current business marketing positioning: An analysis of the current state of the business concerning its marketing positioning. - Market research: Detailed research about current market trends, customer needs, industry sales volumes, and expected direction. - Outline of the business target market: Business target market demographics. - Marketing activities: A list of any actions concerning marketing goals that are scheduled for the period and the indicated timelines. - Marketing objectives of the business: The objectives should be attainable and measurable – two goals associated with S.M.A.R.T which is an acronym for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound. - Key performance indicators (KPIs) to be tracked. - Marketing mix: A combination of factors that may influence customers to purchase products. It should be appropriate for the business and will largely be centered on the 4Ps of marketing – i.e., product, price, promotion, and place. - Competitor Analysis: Identify competitors and their strategies, along with ways to counter competition and gain market share. - Conduct S.W.O.T Analysis: Identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats. - Marketing strategies: The development of marketing strategies to be employed in the coming period. These strategies will include promotional strategies, advertising, and other marketing tools at the disposal of the business. - Marketing budget: A detailed outline of the allocation of financial resources to marketing activities. The activities will need to be carried out within the marketing budget. - Monitoring and performance mechanism: A plan should be in place to identify if the marketing tools in place are bearing fruit or need to be revised based on the past, current, and expected future state of the business, industry, and the overall environment.
A marketing strategy sets the overall direction and goals for your marketing, and is therefore different from a marketing plan, which outlines the specific actions you will take to implement your marketing strategy. Your marketing strategy could be developed for the next few years, while your marketing plan usually describes tactics to be achieved in the current year.
Company profile helps build a first impression by providing details about the company, the products and services, the company’s achievements, and information on the overall performance of the company. It outlines the business details which may include company information relating but not limited to: - About / Overview / Company History - Company Vision, Mission, Statement and Values - Company Products / Services - Advantages / Benefits / Reasons for choosing Company - Owner / Management / Team - Departments / Support - Call to Action / Contact Details